Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Garden Party

Nothing says SPRING like a good ol' fashioned garden party. The weather is warmer, the flowers are blooming, and the birds are chirping.

If our backyard looked fabulous and wasn't overrun by mosquitos half the time, this is the kind of garden party I'd throw:

Fresh flowers and romantic lighting:


Fun music in the background:


I'd serve some fancy drinks:


And there'd be plenty of cupcakes:


And don't forget your garden party hat!


And of course, you're all invited! :)


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love the lighting and flowers. Those cupcakes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would totally come to this! I love the butterfly straws and those hats are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over those cupcakes. They are SO awesome. Lord only knows how they'd turn out if I tried them though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love your take on the inspiration work shop! Yes, a garden party would be so much fun :) Lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to throw a pretty garden party. All your picks are just lovely.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I would love to do this sometime. Unfortunately, we don't have a fence around our yard, so I feel like the neighbors would come out and gawk.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EVERYTHING about this. Awesome. You still have mosquitoes in the spring? Bummer.
    -rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those cupcakes!!!!!! :) I am picking out my hat ASAP!
    I love listening to records!!! But listening to them outside would be pure bliss, don't you agree!?
    Those stinkin' mosquitoes need to find a new place to hang out!!! YUCK!
    Happy Thursday Friend,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I didn't even realize those were cupcakes! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I want to come to your garden party!! Super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would LOVE to join your party!! :D

    ReplyDelete